We are looking for an energetic and personable individual who is dedicated, passionate about sales, and who does not need to be micromanaged. Must have an impressive track record in outside sales (2+ years excellent results experience).
If you have some Medical Sales experience (2-5 years), especially in Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and want to work with a company on a fast growth trajectory, this is a perfect opportunity for you!
The Medical Sales Representative will promote respiratory care products to healthcare professionals (physicians, hospitals, sleep centers). This territory covers Fresno and surrounding communities.
Compensation listed in this posting is a combination of salary + uncapped commission + quarterly bonus. The company also offers full benefits and a monthly car allowance.
• Build and maintain strong, long-standing relationships with patient-focused referral sources (physicians, assisted living facilities, sleep centers, hospitals, etc.)
• Deliver presentations to physicians, hospital medical teams and office staff in a professional manner.
• Research and develop potential customers in his/her territory; determine sales strategies for the company's products and services.
• Maintain an understanding and awareness of updated industry trends, government regulations, and technical developments that impact markets.
• Monitor sales activity against performance expectations.
• BA/BS in business administration, communications or related field preferred.
• 3+ years of successful outside sales experience is required.
• 2+ years Light medical sales experience, especially with DME type products.
• Proficiency in developing sales strategies and managing a territory and pipeline.
• Skilled at relationship building in a professional setting with excellent communication skills.
• Confidence to ask for the business.
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
• Organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Receptive to coaching and learning new ideas.
• Proof of valid driver’s license, car insurance and reliable transportation required.