VP, Sales Executive- Affinity
The Job DNA Group
- Boca Raton, FL, United States
Do you have a hunter sales mentality? Do you like the challenge of selling something that is complex? Our client is looking to add a polished individual sales contributor to their sales executive team. The successful candidate will be able to walk clients through a B2B conceptual sale that is in the home warrant space. The focus will be on solution selling of warranty and connected home solutions. This person will also assist in refining the go-to-market approach and providing insight on offerings. The successful sales executive will establish affinity partners with business clients to sell to as a subscription service. Sales call points could include insurance, large retail, financial, telecommunications, municipalities, security, etc.
Summary of Responsibilities
- All aspects of identifying, initiating and developing new business through active prospecting with current as well as new contacts
- Utilizing highly effective and proven solution selling skills to strategize, propose and close new partnerships in the above channels
- Contribute to the channel’s vision and strategy, maintain awareness of marketplace and competitive trends, recommend areas for improvement
- Secure strong relationships both internally and in-market
- Effectively support the transition to client team for program launch and maintenance
- Keep CRM / pipeline info up-to-date and management informed on progress, opportunities, and challenges as requested
- Must possess solution selling and presentation development skills
- Must possess and demonstrate intermediate MS Office skills, specifically PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must be able to manage the complete sales process from initial contact through the close and work with support team on new client implementation.
- Must be a creative thinker to overcome customer rejections.
- Must be able to adapt to and follow differing procedures established by each vendor.
- Must conduct self in a professional manner at all times with personnel, customers and venue staff.
- Strong client interaction skills with the ability to successfully sell to executives.
- Travel required to prospect and sell.
- Affinity sales experience
- Subscription selling experience
- Service contract knowledge
- Connected home / IoT knowledge
- Home Warranty knowledge
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
$150,000 base + commission