Director of Marketing
The Job DNA Group
- Broomfield, CO
Are you a forward-thinking, strategic marketer, who understands digital marketing? Our client is a growing organization looking for an innovative marketing professional with the ability to make an immediate impact to help build market share. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in branding initiatives, digital marketing, creating compiling messages, and executing strategies.
This position will require a "hands-on, roll up your shirt sleeves" individual who shoulders the responsibilities to develop and deliver the marketing strategy for the organization. This position will work closely with leadership and corporate, to develop marketing strategies, tactics, and materials necessary to ensure the growth of the company. The qualified candidate will be a driven and engaged leader with a successful track record of building and leading brand and content strategy. This position will also work closely with management to support a local clinic through various marketing activities. The qualified candidate must have experience across content marketing, public relations, creative, multimedia, digital marketing, blogging, social media, customer marketing, and data-driven campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day responsibilities include managing any and all marketing and promotional projects, evaluate the competitive landscape, and development of a comprehensive annual marketing plan to support the company revenue and profitability objectives.
- Implementation and monitoring of corporate and branch branding.
- Ability to write compelling content to share brand messaging and story.
- Drives all aspects of marketing activity through the creation and delivery of effective marketing plans that will impact revenue growth targets.
- Serve as the marketing and communications contact for the local clinic and work closely with all corporate Marketing and Communication personnel.
- Develop and maintain all content marketing, public relations, brand development, creative, multimedia, digital marketing, social media, customer marketing, and campaigns.
- Manage and mitigate all social media presence and customer review. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Glassdoor, Linkedin, Yelp & Google, etc. networks/reviews)
- Ability to work independently and handle, balance and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment, achieving high-performance goals and meeting deadlines
- Must demonstrate initiative, strategic thinking, and leadership
- Knowledge of sales support processes (sales cycle, CRM systems, etc.).
- Experience in creating and implementing social media marketing using tools such as Twitter, Blog sites, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Experience managing search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM), including Google search optimization, experience with Google Analytics
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff and external vendors & customers.
- Superb creative, strategic, and analytical skills
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player and able to be extremely effective working independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- 4-year Marketing/Communications/Business Administration degree
- Minimum 5 years of marketing and public relations experience
- Strong work tenure
- Experience with Adobe Design products, web design and managing social media presence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and Adobe Acrobat.
- Skilled in technical writing for client facing materials with strong knowledge and experience managing an agency to provide graphic design and sales materials
- Healthcare marketing experience plus
Tuesday, May 14, 2019