Jobrise is currently recruiting on behalf of an excellent company based in the Atlanta Ga area.
If you are looking to work for a company who invests into their employees, and creates an environment where you want to come to work then this is the job for you!
The Property Monitor position is responsible for the upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors, parking lots and other community buildings to maintain and enhance the value of the community. They will also assist with basic maintenance tasks as needed.
• Keep the property clean, inspect the property each morning and pick up any trash that litters the grounds
• Prepare and maintain landscape daily (mow lawns, maintain flower beds, rake leaves, de-ice and shovel snow)
• Assist with light maintenance duties as needed (replace light bulbs in common areas and breezeways, replace window screens, replace air filters, move appliances and painting)
• Assist with apartment make-readies as requested (remove trash from vacant units, caulk, check appliances and smoke detectors and replace parts)
• Ability to operate lawn maintenance equipment and tools
• Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing and carpentry a plus
• Ability to communicate with residents, co-workers and management
• Ability to climb up to 40 feet
Who is Jobrise?
Jobrise is a national staffing firm seeking to hire the best and most qualified candidates. We intentionally recruit and source qualified ex-offenders, an often overlooked talent pool; however, we don’t exclusively work with individuals with a background - we’re looking for the best candidate!
Jobrise is an equal opportunity employer and does not consider occupationally irrelevant criteria at any point in the employment relationship.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour