This is a full time position with benefits and compensation based on skills and experience.
We are looking for candidates who are smart, professional, results-driven, conscientious, and career-minded.
• Bachelor of Architecture or related degree preferred.
• Associate Degree from an Architectural/AutoCAD Technology program or equivalent required.
• 1-3 years minimum using current AutoCAD software (curriculum hours will be considered for currently enrolled students or recent graduates.
• Experience/Education in the following areas (not all required, but desirable):
o Metal Fabrication
• Education/Experience with the following software programs:
• Execute project drawings in AutoCAD application software to produce legible and technically correct drawings in a cost-efficient manner
• Be able to prepare drawings from sketches, descriptions and instructions
• Make revisions to existing drawings from verbal explanations and revise drawings from sketches or redline markups; checking and detailing
• Application/understanding of Geometric Tolerances
• Assist engineers in producing design and construction documents
• General proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs, such as Word and Excel
• General computer skills such as network file management
• Must be able to provide accurate, detailed drawings under strict timelines
• Team player, self-starter, problem solving and people skills are a must
• Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team to meet deadlines and provide a high quality of work: attention to detail and the ability to perform under short deadlines
• Typical hours are 8:00-5:00 Monday-Friday. Hours vary depending on workload, however, must be available to work overtime as workload increases