JobRise is national social enterprise that launches winning businesses and provides life-changing employment for men and women facing barriers to employment. Our work is based on an economic model for growth and social change, and is activated through business incubation, employment and advocacy. We believe that potential is universal, but opportunities are not and we exist to create economic opportunities for hard-working individuals determined to earn that first, second, or even a third chance.
We are currently seeking a Heavy Construction Laborer to join one of our best customer's team. If you are eager to become skilled in Heavy construction by improving your skills and learning new ones, this is your chance to launch your career!
Heavy Construction Laborer Description Details
• Perform tasks involving physical labor construction projects.
• May operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, small mechanical hoists, surveying and measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and instruments.
• May clean and prepare sites, assist craft workers on heavy commercial construction tasks, clean up rubble and debris.
• Extended periods of standing, walking, working outside in all types of weather and lifting objects and materials weighing up to 50 lbs regularly.
• Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug and smoke free environment. EOE/Vets/Disabilities.
• 1 year Heavy Construction Laborer experience preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.