- Atlanta, GA
Our customer, a marketing and brand agency, is currently seeking an Experience Creative Producer to add to their team of creatives, strategists, producers, and experience specialists.
Our customer develops experiences that create lasting connections between customers and brands. They do this through concepting, designing, and executing brilliant events and experiences. These experiences include but are not limited to client annual or customer conferences, award shows, new product launches, and brand experiences.
The ideal candidate for the Experience Creative Producer position is a dedicated self-starter who desires a position with a rapidly growing branding agency and a desire to make an impact in the field of live experience supported by story. This person should be comfortable working in a strategically creative, high-responsibility, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
The Experience Creative Producer is someone who thrives in creativity and new ideas.
Proficient in space design, content design and immersive installations. A highly skilled communicator (both written and verbal), comfortable managing production teams across multiple projects, and able to synthesize information in a way that creates the most a dynamic experience. in a live moment. In addition to designing the creative experiences, this person will work with internal project teams to develop timelines, execute ideas, work to budgets, and produce seamless experiences. This job would primarily require a strong background in project management with a focus on being the team creative thought leader.
- Research new trends, new experiences and unique ways to tell stories in live events
- Maintain a growing list of vendors and fabricators through research, networking, and relationship building
- Build client relationships to ensure satisfaction and expectations are exceeded
- Lead, develop and manage creative sessions with staff and partners to ideate approaches that bring client requests to reality
- Build and present proposals, budgets, timelines based on client request ensuring commitment to creativity and unconventional approaches
- Oversee event planning, space layout/design, vendor relations, event updates, communications, scheduling and event execution
- Collaborate with project team leads to ensure the experience is executed as conceived, on-time, approved within event budget
- Develop staffing plans with team for experience creation and recruit contractors/vendors as necessary
- Cultivate strong relationships with all internal departments including creative, media, experience and account teams
- Strong business acumen
- Champions creativity in all things
- Understands and aligns to story in experiences
- Both provocative and innovative with ideas and concepts
- Pushes clients to see beyond what’s expected
- Comfortable dealing with uncertainty and seeks the best path forward
- 5+ years experience in producing creative installations and story telling through live experiences
- Strong understanding of current and emerging technologies and creative tools
- Ability to manage teams, contractors and vendors during pre & post-production and actual production of environments, spaces or installations
- Self-starter, ambitious, reliable and comfortable working across multiple projects and tasks
- Highly organized, attentive to the details and ability to multitask successfully under changing priorities and daily time constraints
- Excellent business judgement and demonstrates an ability to think and act both ?strategically and tactically
- Excellent troubleshooting skills while under time and resource constraints
- Work Location: Brand Apart office and client offices as needed
Monday, June 3, 2019