Jobrise is recruiting on behalf of an established national HVAC service company with state of the art technology and a commitment to the highest level of integrity and quality.
We are currently looking for a Field Service Technician that will be responsible for PMs, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing commercial HVAC systems (up to 20 tons), controls, chilled water systems, boilers, variable volume air systems, and DDC controls at our retail customer locations.
If you are looking for stability, a fantastic work environment, and supportive leaders this is the place to apply!!
• PM, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair HVAC systems
• Install, fabricate and/or connect compressors, condensers, evaporators, motors, expansion/discharge valves, temperature/humidity controls, fans, control panels, switches, fuses, filters, gauges, ducts, piping, tubing, environmental controls, and related components
• Complete power connections
• Complete work in a SAFE, timely, neat, and professional manner
• Maintain and be accountable for inventories, requisitions, materials, and supplies needed for each job
• Must be professional, courteous, and respectful to customers as well as fellow employees
• Communicate effectively with customers, management, and dispatchers
• 3 years of commercial HVAC experience
• EPA certification preferred
• Very solid electrical and mechanical skills
• Strong communication skills and commitment to follow all customer work rules
• Professional personal appearance and strong computer and internet skills
• 100% dedication to working safely, working hard, being on time, and staying organized
• The physical ability to safely lift 50+ pounds occasionally and climb extension ladders frequently
• All candidates must be comfortable with a background check, driving record check, and drug screening.
• Competitive hourly salary
• Overtime pay often
• Company vehicle
• Smartphone monthly reimbursement
• iPad Tablet provided
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Long- and short-term disability
• Life insurance
• 401(k) with company matching
• Excellent ongoing training and development programs
• Paid vacations and holidays
• Growth opportunities
Jobrise is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must agree to post-offer, pre-hire: drug screening, background check, and motor vehicle record search, where permitted by law.
Criminal record will NOT be cause for automatic application rejection.
• commercial HVAC: 3 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time