Business Development Specialist
- Atlanta, GA
Work with prospective CEOs, Presidents, and Business Owners in order to accelerate their journey to membership. Deliver the Company value proposition to them, moving these candidates into conversations with national Group leaders. Provide support for team leaders (Chairs) in pipeline maintenance and appointment setting.
- Qualify & Respond to All Website Inquiries
- Set-Up Intro Calls Between Qualified Website Leads and the Appropriate Chair
- Qualify & Respond to All LinkedIn Referral Leads
- Set-Up Intro Calls for all Qualified LinkedIn Referral Leads
- Maintain Lead Progress in PipeDrive
- Develop Reporting for PipeDrive Activities and Progress
- Develop and Manage Nurture Campaigns
- Write and Develop Effective Messaging for Email Campaigns & LinkedIn Campaigns
Key Role Objectives:
- Connect with & communicate value proposition to Prospects through phone and email conversations.
- Manage Sales Data through updating activities, calls, emails, etc. in CRM System (PipeDrive).
- Coordinate multiple calendar schedules to set up calls and meetings for qualified Member Candidates.
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly goals for touch point activities (calls, emails, etc. with candidates).
- Achieve quarterly and annual goals for New Member Acquisition (follow candidates through sales process until membership solidifies).
Vision: “Transforming lives & businesses globally for God’s glory”
Mission: “To connect, equip, and inspire Christian CEOs to grow exceptional businesses, becoming high-impact leaders, to honor God”
Qualities & Skills for Success:
- PC/Apple literate, with 2-3
- years experience using a CRM & Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity & comfort with LinkedIn, Act-On, and PipeDrive
- 3+ years of Sales Experience (intangible product offer preferred)
- Background conversing with Business Executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong EQ- people focused
- Ambition and Persistence
- Organizational skills (with strong detail orientation), and flexibility to handle a variety of time sensitive tasks
- Ability to work independently and work well on a team
- Project Management skills a plus
Monday, April 15, 2019
$48k-$50k base + Sales Bonuses