- Washington, PA
JobRise is national social enterprise that launches winning businesses and provides life-changing employment for men and women facing barriers to employment. Our work is based on an economic model for growth and social change, and is activated through business incubation, employment and advocacy. We believe that potential is universal, but opportunities are not and we exist to create economic opportunities for hard-working individuals determined to earn that first, second, or even a third chance.
We are currently recruiting an HVAC Technician that will be responsible for both preventive and corrective HVAC maintenance work and minimal installations with our client. This position requires proven expertise in the METASYS controls system. This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, but requires on-call availability for certain emergency situations.
- Perform preventive and some corrective maintenance services to existing HVAC equipment corresponding to work orders generated from a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS). Complete all documentation of work performed in compliance with the CMMS data collection process.
- Install, repair, and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, engines, pumps, belts, fans, air handling units, VAV and fan powered boxes.
- Maintain the safe operation of systems including electronic / pneumatic environmental controls, oil / gas fired water tube boilers, and auxiliary equipment such as various types of pumps, de-aerating tanks, air compressor blowers, etc.
- Examine environmental control and stationary systems to diagnose problems using proper inspection / testing and monitoring techniques while exhibiting safe and proper use of tools.
- Must be able to quickly become familiar with the design and layout of the facilities; to learn the locations of installed environmental control and monitoring systems / equipment; and understand operating procedures relating to environmental controls.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures and according to the standards of the company, OSHA, and clients.
- Inspects completed work for conformance with requirements of local building and safety codes.
- May escort subcontractors during completion of their work at the site.
- May perform other preventive and corrective maintenance tasks as directed by management.
- Must maintain a clean and safe workplace while and after performing maintenance tasks.
RequirementsApplicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent GED and must have a minimum of four years commercial HVAC experience Must have EPA Universal Certification Your or Trane Experience a plusMust be able to read blueprints and as-built drawings.Must be a team player, have strong work ethic, positive attitude, and desire to succeed while representing our firm with the best possible service to our clients.Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.Must be computer literate
Friday, January 18, 2019