Kids in Sports Leader
- Atlanta, GA
Jobrise is recruiting on behalf of a Management Consulting, Business Coaching & Training company that seeks to Inspire, Influence, and Impact all that they touch.
The Management team has become an area developer and management company for D-BAT Atlanta Baseball & Softball Academy franchise owners, incorporating several different business lines. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit that has a passion for young kids, sports, and business and wants to grow a business within a business.
The ideal candidate is someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to care for young children (1-6yrs old). A love for sports is key too! The goal of this position is to grow and multiply the business across the current 7 D-BAT facilities and future facilities. We have an aggressive growth strategy for all of our business lines and know the importance of having high quality leaders for each business line.
The Kids in Sports Leader at D-BAT assists in the overall leadership and management of the Kids In Sports operation at D-BAT including family satisfaction, program quality and safety, overall financial performance, and adherence to the Kids In Sports operating standards. The Kids in Sports Leader is a full-time position that works as the point person for all Kids in Sports operations at each facility. The Kids in Sports leader will be responsible for ensuring systems, checklist, and procedures are being followed correctly and the facility is run at its award-winning potential. The leader will work with the owners and investors to ensure that all things are being implemented and acted upon.
This select individual should be great at leading a sales team to drive potential customers into the facility, turn prospects into customers, maximize revenue with existing customers, and retain existing customers.
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who has worked within a sales and customer service environment in the past - specifically within sports and this person should be available to work nights and weekends also.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Maximize registration; ensure repeat and referral business by constantly monitoring program quality
- Create and sustain quality relationships with parents to ensure participation and satisfaction
- Ensure that a consistent brand experience is offered in all locations.
- Train Coaches to implement complaint guidelines and procedures.
- Enforce standards for facility maintenance and operation.
- Enforce standards for employee image and services
- Train and monitor personnel to: Meet Kids In Sports performance standards at all times, lead by modeling outstanding customer and employee relations and personal hygiene and appearance, assist the HR Director in recruiting, selecting, training, and managing all personnel, and maintain an effective staff schedule – ensure adequate staff coverage of all programs sufficient to meet Kids In Sports standards
- Train and monitor staff to abide by – and ensure all staff abide by – all safety and sanitation procedures, know what to do and who to call in case of emergency
- Monitor program scheduling to ensure that programs are offered at the best times of day and have staff coverage that meets Kids In Sports standards
- Develop and maintain relationships with local businesses and schools to create brand awareness for Kids in Sports
- Ensure that website administration is conducted effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain proper equipment inventory.
- Enforce all safety, sanitation, and cleanliness requirements.
- Ensure that all equipment is in good working order for purposes of safety and functionality.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, high character, relationship builder and a team player
- Willingness to learn: An individual that is teachable, coachable, moldable, and a continuous learner
- Passionate about building relationships with clients
- Must be able to manage many tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Proven ability to hire, direct and train staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; effective and empathic listener.
- Possesses honesty and personal integrity.
- Knowledgeable about early childhood development.
- Demonstrates good judgment and decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to set goals and delegate
- Passionate about building a brand within the community through relationships
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
Communication and Technological Skills:
- Team leadership skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to detail and follow-up with co-workers and supervisors
- Communicate effectively the mission, values, and vision of our company
- Knowledge of multiple technological platforms such as Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to use technology to help the company before more efficient and effective
Thursday, May 16, 2019