Jobrise is seeking an experienced Project Manager with experience dealing with General Contractors and strong understanding of Low-Voltage / Structured cabling to join our client's team. This is a very good role with an exceptional company for the proper candidate. This is a large-scale project and may include cabling for Voice, Data, Access Control and Security, Audio Visual and electrical.
In addition, you will Direct multiple Construction Managers and/or Foremen in realizing changes to the scope of work, and the documentation and approval of the change orders. Hold others accountable and provides onsite leadership for the team. Reports, coordinates and supervises all aspects of a project.
• Create project schedules and timelines, and manage resource needs
• Review contracts and change orders, and collaborate with account manager to identify change order opportunities
• Be familiar with project blueprint, specifications, diagrams and schematics
• Develop and manage the project budget, scope, schedule and resources
• Participate in on-site progress meetings with Construction Manager, GC's and clients
• Understand OSHA safety policies and guidelines and ensure they are being met on the project
• Ensure that customer issues are correctly addressed in a timely manner and assist Project team with redefining work as necessary Facilitate team building by assuring that team members understand their roles, understand complementary talents that may reside on the team maintaining alignment that is committed to a common purpose
• Overall responsibility of the PMO Process from project initiation to close-out
• Build productive internal and external stakeholder relationships while taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Have a thorough understanding of both project and Area finances, P&L and cost impacts to both.
• Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for determining solutions
• Current RCDD certification a plus
• PMP certification preferred
• Ability to effectively conduct management presentations to customers at all levels and to communicate information and ideas clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally
• Strong knowledge of large-scale structured cabling jobs
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project or Primavera
• Must have a valid driver's license and reliable mode of transportation.
• No Relocation Provided. Local Candidates Only.
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business-related field
• 10+ years industry related experience
• Experience working with or in a General Contractor organization is desirable.
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Communication Proficiency
• Work Independently or as a team
• Time Management