Jobrise is national social enterprise that launches winning businesses and provides life-changing employment for men and women facing barriers to employment. Our work is based on an economic model for growth and social change, and is activated through business incubation, employment and advocacy. We believe that potential is universal, but opportunities are not and we exist to create economic opportunities for hard-working individuals determined to earn that first, second, or even a third chance.
Our Maintenance Project Manager provides quality service to our construction projects, supervise our maintenance teams, and are responsible for prioritizing, scheduling, and monitoring daily maintenance activities, as well as overseeing the physical assets, general maintenance repairs, apartment make-readies, and preventative maintenance and construction or rehabilitation projects for their community. They maintain an adequate inventory of supplies for repairs and operate within budgeted amounts, making good financial decisions.
This Position Will Appeal To You If You
• Have a true passion for helping others and enjoy interacting with people
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no day is ever the same
• Enjoy problem-solving and finding unique solutions to complex problems
• Are resourceful, focused on the details, have a sense of urgency, take pride in getting results, and strive to "raise the bar" through continuous coaching
• Enjoy being in a position that allows you to use your technical, communication, and computer skills
• Have a desire to create a strong team and a positive work environment
• Have strong personal values and want to work for a values-based company