Helpdesk Level One Support
- Houston , TX
- First level responders to take requests via Phone, E-mail and Walk-In’s.
- Primary essential skill sets for position.
- High level communication skills in English. Spanish speaking skills requested but not required for the position at this time.
- Ability to answer the phone and respond with written scripts and enter tickets into a HelpStar based ticketing system.
- Able to follow directions and written instructions to solve problems using pre-written scripts and an on-site knowledge database.
- Able to determine proper escalation paths to proper groups for problem resolution.
- Performs general maintenance tasks and resolves less complex technical problems and working within a multi-tiered helpdesk/desktop support model.
- Technical Skill requirements for position.
- Provide technical support for desktop and laptop hardware. This includes repair, imaging and upgrading and basic asset management.
- Knowledge of ticketing system HelpStar, Support Queues and internal knowledge base system.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory for Password Resets, Add/Remove users from Groups.
- Basic understanding of Citrix XenApp Applications, Citrix Client and working within a VDI desktop environment.
- Must be able to image Desktop and Laptop equipment for use in both corporate and plant environments using an MDT/SCCM server with provided scripted documentation.
These positions will be to answer phones and respond to tickets for basic troubleshooting and escalation for the duration of our Email and Office 365 migration project.
- Techs will need to have basic AD/Windows and application troubleshooting skills and some Helpdesk/Call Center experience.
- They will also need to know mobile phone support and or have those skillsets.
- They will be overseen by a dedicated L2 for quick response and call/ticket resolution.
Tuesday, February 5, 2019