- Houston, TX
Established, growing ophthalmology practice.
- 2+ years experience as ophthalmic and/or retina assistant
- Solid experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Taking patient medical history
- Performing ophthalmic tests; i.e., VA, Tonometry, Retinal Imaging with OCT, IOL Master, Topography, Visual Field and Fundus photography.
- Assisting physician as needed and scribing.
- Full-time, direct-hire, strong opportunity for growth
- Certification COA or COT a plus
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Solid computer skills
- Stable work history and excellent references from previous employers.
- Excellent benefits – including medical, 401k, paid parking, etc.
- Professional environment.
Monday, January 7, 2019