Master Data Management (MDM) Analyst
New MDM role, Direct Hire, please read the details below.
This position will focus responsibly managing master data assets. More specifically, this role will develop and mature master data management processes, standards and policies, lead automation efforts, perform data modeling and design, and collaborate with cross functional teams to develop data conversion strategy and lead the execution on major projects.
• Responsible for developing, maturing and automating master data management processes
• Responsible for data analysis, data profiling, data modeling, and data mapping for new requirement and solving data related issues through collaboration with cross-functional teams
• Leading data conversion on major projects by developing data conversion strategy, project plan and execution
• Mature master data competency by developing and maintaining governance, standards and policies.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization including presenting to senior executives.
• Self-sufficient, results driven, organized and detail-oriented mindset.
• Analytical approach to solving problems.
• Data modeling skills (conceptual, logical and physical)
• Project Management skills
• Working knowledge of automation technologies
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience in a role within an IT, supply chain or manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrated competency in an industry recognized data methodology (i.e. CDMP, CIMP, DATA) required, certification preferred.
• Experience in process modeling and general business analyst skill sets preferred
About Jones Grove
Jones Grove brings over 25 years of dedicated Information Technology recruiting to the marketplace and that has led us to place virtually every function within an IT organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connecting Talent with Opportunity
Direct Hire + Contract + Executive/Retained Search
Located in Charlotte, NC, Jones Grove brings over 25 years of dedicated Information Technology recruiting to the marketplace and that has led us to place virtually every function within an IT organization.