Jones Grove IT Recruiting
- Remote, FL
Do you have experience leading a team of Workday Analysts and Admins? This could be a great fit for you.
We are searching for a Manager of Workday Systems. In this role you will lead a team of Workday Analysts and drive business support through Workday. You should also have system knowledge of Workday to support in implementation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Manage the development, planning, system support and processes to provide a global Workday System
- Manage complex projects working closely with the IT Project Management Office. .
- Own overall inventory of Workday reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms.
- Coordinate with other IT functions (IT Security, Infrastructure, etc.) to perform analysis and design of applications and systems.
- Responsible for supporting, enforcing, and integrating best practices and technology standards across the organization.
- Lead career development and succession management efforts to ensure retention, motivation, and engagement of current and future team members.
- Manage outsourced work, consultants, and other internal/external relationships.
- Make recommendations on strategic direction and roadmap for the use and implementation of Workday, as well as coordinated third party systems.
- Experience implementing and supporting global Workday cloud implementations for core HCM, payroll or financial applications.
- Ability to interact with senior leaders and adapt style as needed for technical or non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience with leading cross-functional, cooperative efforts with team members across departments.
- Proven people management expertise in managing a team of diverse professionals.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and customer service skills are essential.
- Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Ability to lead projects using standard IT project management processes.
- Ability to support IT Core Values by focusing on improvements, believing in our team, learning from mistakes, being accountable for actions and showing determination, focus and tenacity
Our client offers excellent base, benefits and other employee incentives.
About Jones Grove
Jones Grove brings over 25 years of dedicated Information Technology recruiting to the marketplace and that has led us to place virtually every function within an IT organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Monday, October 11, 2021