ERP Project Manager
Jones Grove IT Recruiting
- Lenoir, NC
ERP Project Manager Direct Hire Lenoir Area
Our client is hiring a Project Manager, who has managed Software ERP Application projects and implementations in the past, as well as managed other PM's.
You should be comfortable with working at the client site, with occasional remote work opportunities.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage projects working with all aspects of a project life cycle (initiation, planning, execution, and closing phases of projects).
- Develops project charters, and assists in the writing of documentation, project scope and documentation as needed.
- Able to manage all facets for large scale projects and assure that projects achieve desired business and technical objectives for ERP applications and other IT applications.
- Manage and coordinate all resources involved with the software implementation; including 3rd party client relationships for design and development activities.
- Effectively track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns via status reports and communication to the project team and Executive Management.
- Work with Business Sponsors and Analysts, Development and QA throughout the Project life cycle.
- Maintain a strong and collaborative relationship with the business and IT and serve as a strong advocate of the new/enhanced process or solution.
- Develop and maintain project plans that align with project scope, clearly illustrate the team’s progress, and serve as the foundation to report the status of the project.
- Understand and follow PMO metrics that ensure a project’s data is high quality.
Specific Skill Sets
- Experience with ERP implementation
- Experience with manufacturing processes
- Experience with data structures and data migrations
- Excellent communication skills
- Good business and technical writing skills
Competitive compensation, bonus and benefits!
About Jones Grove
Jones Grove brings over 25 years of dedicated Information Technology recruiting to the marketplace and that has led us to place virtually every function within an IT organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tuesday, September 28, 2021