Jones Grove IT Recruiting
- Charlotte, NC
Analytics Engineer Contract or Contract to Hire
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team of talented Data Analytics professionals.
If you have experience with SQL, SSIS, Tableau, please read the details below and inquire.
- You will understand the key sources of data and their impacts to the business at a detailed, granular level
- Create analytical datasets through queries and integrations that are suitable for use in automations, and in some instances in a near-real-time demand scenario
- Build interactive dashboards and reports that are well designed, easily consumed, aesthetically pleasing, and actionable for both desktop and mobile formats
- Deliver analyses, both presentations and reports in order to communicate concepts, foster understanding, drive adoption, and gain trust in the data
- Have frequent engagement with business stakeholders and key information consumers, to develop a deep understanding of the “what, why, how, and when” behind every analysis request, as well as seeking feedback post-delivery
- Several years of data engineering experience on backend systems through Microsoft SQL Server
- Proficiency in producing data oriented around measures and dimensions
- Advanced proficiency with joins and grouping, in respect to data granularity
- Output validation and troubleshooting
- Performance tuning
- Data integrations experience using ETL tools, preferably SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Report creation experience using platforms such as Tableau (preferred), Salesforce (preferred), Power BI, SSRS, or equivalent
This position is open now and accepting applications.
About Jones Grove
Jones Grove brings over 25 years of dedicated Information Technology recruiting to the marketplace and that has led us to place virtually every function within an IT organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Monday, August 9, 2021