Senior Business Continuity Program Manager
Jones Grove IT Recruiting
- Charlotte, NC
Senior Business Continuity Program Manager
Full Time Position
In this role you will lead the Business Continuity Program for the IT Security Team. You should have experience in creating and implementing a BCP / DR plan.
You will interface with senior leadership and stakeholders on strategy, planning and implementation.
- Lead the development and implementation of a corporate-wide business continuity program that assesses current threats and vulnerabilities, identifying goals, recovery objectives and metrics consistent with corporate strategic objectives, and detailing the efficient and cost-effective implementation of operational disruption mitigation efforts.
- Program is Expected to deliver: Governance and Program Management, Crisis / Emergency Management, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery , Third Party Risk and Contingency Management
- Managing the strategic direction and providing consulting / mentorship for critical process owners and continuity plan stewards across the business continuity program for all production facilities and critical enterprise functions within the corporation.
- Developing policies, objectives, budgets, plans, procedures and schedules for the business continuity function and implement enterprise BCP tools as required.
- Establish, lead and partner with a BCM Program Steering Committee for governance and leadership decisioning actions; and Cross Functional Program Work Group to develop a BCP roadmap, build plans, conduct control audits and evaluate work standards and performance levels ensuring uniformity, effectiveness and appropriate staffing levels to maintain operational continuity.
- Develop BCP training programs and conduct training exercises to ensure organizational preparedness for operational disruption events and to raise employee awareness.
- Closely partner with the IT infrastructure and application development teams to integrate disaster response planning into the BC process for in scope applications and infrastructure systems.
- Provide metrics and reporting; provide assurance for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and staying knowledgeable of current trends in the BCP / resiliency industry.
- Creating a clear link between the emergency management program and the business continuity program to enable a seamless transition from emergency response to operational continuity including long-term displacement strategies.
- Integrating supply chain resiliency efforts, including vendor risk assessments, into the continuity management process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to effectively and positively interact with colleagues at all levels (verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal).
- Professional certifications in the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery field: certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP), Certified Functional Continuity Planner (CFCP),
- Experience working with IT team through integration of new BC tool
- 7+ years of career experience; minimum 6 years of experience managing large, corporate business continuity, security and crisis management programs.
- Experience with business continuity best practices, plans, and disaster recovery tests.
- Business expertise and experience in partnering with multiple lines of business and leaders.
- Technical expertise and experience partnering with IT teams of developers, analysts, architects and engineers, and operational areas.
- Extensive experience with all aspects of Disaster Recovery including Data Center recovery and recovery strategy, planning and recovery.
- Demonstrated experience supporting and implementing Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Risk Assessment results and perform gap analysis to close gaps and meet objectives.
About Jones Grove
Jones Grove brings over 25 years of dedicated Information Technology recruiting to the marketplace and that has led us to place virtually every function within an IT organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wednesday, October 6, 2021