Jones Grove IT Recruiting
- Charlotte, NC
The UI/UX Designer will be helping build a rich customer experience platform for the end-to-end (shop, buy, install) lifecycle for business-to-business transactions fed by business-to-consumer properties. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how purchase funnels work, especially in the mobile platform, to support our customers. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal UI/UX Designer will be able to hit the ground running.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Brand Leaders, content providers, and agency partners to craft aesthetically pleasing and engaging digital content, including emails, banners, landing pages and other artifacts for our internal and external partners.
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast-paced environment to deliver high quality experiences and design artifacts that align with business objectives, industry best practices, brand guidelines, and project timelines.
- Provide multiple solutions for complex visual problems.
- Able to craft high-fidelity assets that are suitable for use across multiple form factors and delivery methods
- Be able to present, justify, evangelize, and negotiate proposed designs, while balancing feedback from multiple stakeholders and partners.
- Contribute to the continual development of design requirements to help generate sales, retain customers, and provide a first-class customer experience.
- Serve as the customer's voice and advocate in technology discussions and decisions.
- Take ownership in driving product and new feature development through every stage of the project lifecycle.
- Have a full understanding of the appropriate metrics and key performance indicators to measure performance to goals.
- Responsible for documenting process changes, brand standards, human interface guidelines, and best practices.
- Must have an online portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Graphic Design, Visual Design, User Interface Design, and/or User-Centered Design
- Experience working in a B2B OR B2C E-Commerce environments, marketing, retail, and sales with a working understanding of E-commerce marketing terminology
- Comfortable using multiple design tools, including Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience designing for desktop, tablet, and mobile platforms.
Wednesday, October 13, 2021