Systems Engineer (SE)
- Fort Belvoir, VA
Fort Belvoir, VA - Kaimetrix, L.L.C. is seeking qualified personnel to support a contract within the Intelligence Community as a Systems Engineer with Test and Evaluation experience. The location of the position will be Fort Belvoir, VA.
The Systems Engineer shall perform operations, maintenance and accreditation efforts on unclassified, classified cloud, virtual environment, and on-premise Information Technology (IT) environments at Fort Belvoir.The Systems Engineer shall provide technical support for the Life Cycle Development process of these systems to include support for the integration and implementation of these systems into the enterprise or Program of Record (POR).
The Systems Engineer must be able to:
- Implement lifecycle solutions in accordance with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Standards, DoD, Army, and ICD 50 3 Directives and the Risk Management Framework
- Evaluate system component suitability and make recommendations to the Government in order to eliminate redundancy and align capabilities within the IC regarding the impact of alternative new technologies on project costs, portability, compatibility, and usability sustainability
- Provide technical expertise for software performance, test plan design and test scenarios for functional testing, security testing, negative testing and vulnerability analysis of cyberspace operations tools and capabilities
- Active DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance
- BS in Engineering with at least 5 years’ experience OR 10 years’ experience in software, systems or computer engineering
- Current DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II or Higher (e.g. CompTIA Security+ CE) Certification
- 1 year experience performing Test and Evaluation services on complex software and network systems
- 1 year experience sustaining cloud environments, and hardware environments;
- 1 year experience evaluating current or emerging technologies, investigate system component suitability, and make recommendations to leadership regarding impact of alternative new technologies on compatibility on exiting requirements;
- 4 years’ experience providing technical expertise for software performance test plan design and test scenarios for functional security testing;
- 4 years’ experience conducting security assessment and analysis tools;
- 4 years’ experience using networking protocols;
- 1 year experience conducting test methodologies and types to include: demonstration, testing, inspection, analysis, black box testing, gray box testing, white box testing;
- 5 years’ experience implementing and using common operating system, antivirus products, network and security services and applications;
- 1 year experience conducting penetration testing to include basic knowledge of security vulnerabilities, ability to identify and articulate findings concerning the risk of detectability, attribution and co-opt ability;
- 4 years’ experience installing and configuring each OS, build and configure networks, perform basic command line operations, conduct basic audits and analysis of system logs;
Kaimetrix, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Friday, October 16, 2020