Organizational Change Manager
- Sacramento, CA, United States
KAI Partners is seeking a local, seasoned, motivated, client-focused Organizational Change Management Consultant who will play a key role in helping projects (change initiatives) meet business, schedule and budget objectives. Candidates must already reside in the Northern California area.
The consultant’s focus is on the people side of change, but also includes assessing changes from business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organizational structures. The primary focus is to create and implement change management solutions that involve employees in the change process to minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement. Some of the specific tasks to be performed include work with business process changes, gap analysis, business requirements and related process flows.
- Apply strategic planning and change management expertise to facilitate vision and mission statements, organizational goals and objectives, and the supporting implementation plans.
- Advise and assist in developing process change strategies, communicating the change, engaging stakeholders, measuring performance, monitoring readiness for change, organizing for change and planning.
- Identify roadmaps for people, processes, and tools to reach target models/structures by
- Assess the gaps, magnitude and impact, and readiness of the change. Develop a resource and implementation plan that supports the roadmaps and to mitigate risks/obstacles
- Assist in developing OCM metrics and reports. Track and report key indicators for monitoring of effective organizational and cultural business change(s) by performing data collection and provide feedback analyses. Develop reporting mechanisms (dashboards, reports, etc.) to track progress, quickly identify and resolve issues
- Assist OCM team to implement OCM change
- Assist OCM team to develop OCM messages to build support for changes
- Prepare a change management close-out written report per rollout, conduct session covering change management lessons learned; and participate in Project close-out sessions
- Review and provide feedback on approach to internal and external user outreach, communication and training
- Facilitate project planning and execution per project guidelines.
- Provide strategic planning; leadership coaching; team building; and leadership training as needed.
- At least five (5) years of verifiable experience with primary responsibility implementing OCM using the Prosci®/ADKAR® within the last seven (7) years on two (2) government IT projects, one of which must have been on a large IT project.
- At least five (5) years of experience as a Subject Matter Expert on IT projects involving process improvement(s) and/or organizational change management activities;
- Solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process within a large-scale organization.
- At least two (2) years of lead OCM experience supporting the OCM tasks of an IT solution development and deployment;
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies.
- Must have a certification in Organizational Change Management issued by an industry-recognized (i.e Prosci)
- Knowledge of strategic planning, organizational design, change management, and strategic communications.
- Must be able to quickly establish effective and credible consulting relationships with business and technical leaders. Must be able to influence and interact with a broad range of technical and non-technical leaders and managers.
- PMP certification
KAI Partners, Inc.
We believe that a business succeeds by the hard work of its employees. Through the imagination, experiences, knowledge, and skills of employees, we help you engineer solutions that matter to your business objectives. KAI Partners is a growing technology and organizational development consulting services firm based in northern California. In partnership with our clients, we plan, develop and implement business and automation systems that strengthen core internal environments. By providing a full range of services, we enable government and private industry to maximize internal efficiencies and corporate effectiveness. Our principals bring over 100 years of experience working within and consulting to public and private sector organizations.
Wednesday, October 3, 2018