KAI Partners is currently seeking an experienced, motivated, and flexible Technical Writer for operations in the greater Sacramento area.
Our proposal team works hard to deliver high-quality proposals for our customers that clearly convey KAIP’s innovative technology solutions. This is a challenging opportunity to research, write, and develop text throughout the proposal process. You’ll work closely with a team that enables our customers to create responsible and sustainable solutions by leveraging KAIP’s experience delivering quality solutions to state and local government agencies.
We are looking for an individual who is customer oriented and can clearly communicate complex business solutions that help solve our customers’ needs.
• Write content for proposals and RFP responses as well as review and revise documents provided by other team members
• Research and provide answers to questions about solution capabilities
• Review and edit writing provided by other team members
• Manage multiple writing projects, often with minimal oversight
• Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
• Ability to interview experienced staff to gather the information needed for proposal requirements
• 2+ years of writing experience in a business environment (State and local government)
• Knowledge of or experience in customer service delivery (State and local government )
• Understanding of the principles of state sales cycle
• Solid track record of meeting requirements within tight deadlines
• State and Local proposal writing experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Bachelor’s degree in business, writing, English, or journalism
• Attention to detail
• Previous experience developing sales materials
• Experience in visual communications and graphic design
KAI Partners is a growing technology and organizational development consulting services firm based in northern California. In partnership with our clients, we plan, develop and implement business and automation systems that strengthen core internal environments. By providing a full range of services, we enable government and private industry to maximize internal efficiencies and corporate effectiveness. Our principals bring over 100 years of experience working within and consulting to public and private sector organizations.