Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Chesterfield, MO
- Since its establishment over 45 years ago, this company has become a leader in the global life reinsurance industry.They deliver expert solutions in individual life reinsurance, individual living benefits reinsurance, group reinsurance, financial solutions and more.
- The firm was recognized by the Asia Insurance Review as "Life Reinsurer of the Year" at the 2018 Asia Insurance Industry Awards for the second consecutive year.
- The firm was also ranked #97 among 500 companies in the Forbes 2018 Global 2000: World's Best Employers listing.
How the Company Appreciates You
- Competitive compensation
- Health and welfare insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement benefits
- Education Assistance
- Onsite fitness center and dining options
- Bonus opportunities and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Prophet Actuary will be the Prophet and modeling resource for the enterprise, mostly the modeling and valuation teams.
- This role will showcase Prophet skills in building efficient and robust actuarial models with a high proficiency for adequate and clear documentation and a keen ability to communicate model purpose and design to stakeholders.
- The Prophet Actuary is entrusted with improving current modeling processes and methodologies.
- In this role, you will gain access to a wealth of opportunity within the company - building a strong team from within is a top priority with this firm.
- This opportunity is based in Saint Louis, Missouri, at the company’s corporate office – an exceptional office space with state-of-the-art fitness center and a variety of options for dining.
- Saint Louis offers a culture of innovation and excellence paired with historic and iconic city sights.
- With an affordable cost of living, Saint Louis is a great place to live.
- 3+ years of actuarial experience in life insurance/reinsurance
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Prophet, building and manipulating models
- Exposure to International products
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills partnered with advanced investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills demonstrating ability to share and impart knowledge
- FSA or near FSA
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Finance, Actuarial Sciences, Statistics or related field
Thursday, June 18, 2020