Sr. Solutions Architect
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Chicago, IL
- Since its establishment in Illinois in 1936, the company has grown to be the largest and most experienced health insurance company in the state, providing more than 8.1 million members with comprehensive and affordable health plans.
- As an innovative leader in the health insurance industry, the company has pioneered many ways to move the health care system from one based on fee-for-service – or volume – to one that pays for value and quality outcomes.
- At its core, the company is about respect—for their members, their community and their organization.They express this respect by reimagining what’s possible, across all disciplines and at all levels. They are a company that welcomes great ideas, with the strength to create genuine, meaningful change.
How the Company appreciates You
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 10 paid holidays, 15 days of Paid Time Off and option to buy more
- Pension and 401(k) with company match
- Life, Dependent Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care
- Health and Wellness Rewards programs
- 100% paid Parental Leave
- Onsite Fitness Center and Cafeteria
- Free or discounted parking or shuttle service plus a transportation reimbursement account
Your Role with the Company
- This position is responsible for assessing the overall health of large programs that are in-flight and identifying key risks / issues in the area of solutions architecture.
- This role will be part of a dedicated Delivery Assurance team responsible for engaging program teams in a) conducting a discovery and assessment of the program’s architecture related artifacts; b) identifying risks and gaps that may negatively impact the program and c) partnering with the program solutions architect and other members to develop mitigation plans.
- Additional responsibilities include collaborating with respective CoEs/CoPs ensuring alignment of reviews based on company standards and helping develop solutions to address systemic delivery gaps in the architecture space.
- Located in the heart of Chicago where you can feel the pulse and energy of the city.
- Chicago is rich in history, arts and cultural diversity.
- The office is within walking distance to restaurants and Millennium Park.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of experience in one or more functional areas of IT program delivery with domain knowledge in program management, IT solution delivery, and program governance OR in data integration and systems integration.
- Experience running or working on complex IT programs that utilize Agile practices.
- Ability to quickly understand program objectives, complex business or technical issues, with adequate attention to detail.
- Extensive technical problem-solving and root cause analysis abilities that will help delivery teams in understanding impact and help take remediation actions.
- Strong partnering mindset and ability to gain the trust of Delivery Assurance partners on both technical and business sides.
Friday, August 23, 2019