Site Integrator / Project Manager
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Monterey, CA
Site Integrator/Project Manager
Kalos Consulting, Inc. – Monterey, California
- Founded in 1989 in Alexandria, Virginia, this firm is growing and can now be found in seven states across the country.
- The firm is a successful and award-winning high-technology company supporting the defense, IT, and telecommunications industries, as well as numerous government agencies.
- Four-time award winner of the Boeing Performance Excellence Award.
Benefits and Features
- The Employee Benefits Program (EBP) reflects their abiding interest in and commitment to meeting the needs of their diverse workforce and providing financial security for employees and their families.
- Full range of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance; Health Savings Account; Personal Healthcare Advocate; Employee Assistance Program; Life Insurance; Short- and Long-term Disability; 401K w/Company Match; Flexible Spending Account; various Financial and Insurance Services (i.e. College Education Savings Plan for employee, spouse, or dependent).
- Paid Time Off-25 days accrued during first year.
- Monterey, California.
- Ideal for recreation and entertainment.
- Great climate year-round.
- Job market on the rise leading to low unemployment.
- This position will provide service and expertise in support of clinical and non-clinical training missions for the MHS GENESIS EHR.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in Medical Information Systems Analysis, Strategic Planning, Requirements Analysis, or Project Management.
- Exposure to oversite and management of issue resolution processes including logging, tracking, prioritizing, and managing issue resolution follow up.
- Secret Security Clearance required.
Thursday, January 17, 2019