Client Service Analyst
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Atlanta, GA
Join an exceptional company who understands what it means to value and appreciate employees!
- This company was established over 25 years ago has become the premier independent provider of actuarial and risk management services software to the insurance industry and self-insured organizations worldwide.
- Their groundbreaking work in employee benefits and financial risk management has led to significant innovations.
- Over the years, this company has expanded their capabilities to include enterprise risk management, predictive analytics, and a range of other consulting and technology solutions.
- In August 2018, this company was named actuarial firm winner by U.S. Captive Review Awards – these awards recognize captive insurance products and services providers offering high level of excellence.
How the Company Appreciates You
- Health, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent care, transportation, and additional medical expenses
- 401(k) with company match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Additional voluntary benefit opportunities
- Employee engagement program
Your Role with the Company
- The Client Service Analyst will work directly with insurance company analysts and actuaries to understand their analysis issues, and to help them derive better ways to use tools to solve their challenges.
- This role is entrusted with client interaction helping clients implement the systems in their operation, including understanding their data, processes, and reporting requirements, and then training them on the use of the systems once implemented.
- The Client Service Analyst will provide key advice to the firm’s development team regarding their clients’ use of the software and what new capabilities will be helpful to them.
- This role will also appeal to your creative side in assisting the sales team with sales presentations, demonstrations, and trade shows.
- The Client Service Analyst role is based in the Atlanta office.
- Atlanta combines all the perks of a major metropolitan city with southern charm.
- Atlanta is a great location if you enjoy outdoor recreation, sports, the arts and culture.
- 5+ years’ experience with P&C insurance loss reserving, or accounting, claims, and/or underwriting in a P&C insurance environment
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel,Arius, ReservePro, Affinity, or ResQ
- Working knowledge of reading and writing Visual Basic or VBA is required
- Familiarity with statistics
- Bachelor’s Degree
Tuesday, June 30, 2020