VP of Business Development
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Chesterfield, MO
- Founded in 1973, this company is a leader in the global life reinsurance industry.They deliver expert solutions in individual life reinsurance, individual living benefits reinsurance, group reinsurance, financial solutions, facultative underwriting and product development.
- The firm was recognized by Asia Insurance Review as "Life Reinsurer of the Year" at the 2018 Asia Insurance Industry Awards for the second consecutive year. The honor recognizes innovation, thought leadership, and actions to enhance the stability, security, and image of the Forbes Global 2000: World's Best Employers.
- The firm was also ranked #97 among 500 companies in the Forbes 2018 Global 2000: World's Best Employers listing.
How the Company Appreciates You
- Competitive compensation
- Health and welfare insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement benefits
- Bonus opportunities
The VP of Business Development will…
- Lead, direct and manage sales efforts through acquisition of US reinsurance accounts for all product lines.
- Work closely with business units to execute strategic sales plans.
- Maintain daily contact with Senior Executives of US Global client companies regarding treaty negotiation, pricing and risk management issues.
- This opportunity can be remote, or based at the corporate office in Saint Louis, Missouri.
- Saint Louis offers a culture of innovation and excellence paired with historic and iconic city/sites.
- With an affordable cost of living, Saint Louis is a great place to live.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, actuarial science, administration, marketing or related degree or experience.
- 15+ years’ life or health insurance/reinsurance experience.
- Highly advanced oral and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to convey business terminology that is meaningful and well received to internal and external audiences.
- Expert skills in customer relationship management and change management.
- MBA, FLMI or CLU is preferred.
Thursday, June 13, 2019