Global Product Portfolio Manager-Data Product
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Saint Louis, MO
Join a progressive company in the reinsurance industry that truly values and appreciates their employees!
- Since its establishment over 45 years ago, this company has become a leader in the global life reinsurance industry.They deliver expert solutions in individual life reinsurance, individual living benefits reinsurance, group reinsurance, financial solutions and more.
- The firm was recognized by the Asia Insurance Review as "Life Reinsurer of the Year" at the 2018 Asia Insurance Industry Awards for the second consecutive year.
- The firm was also ranked #97 among 500 companies in the Forbes 2018 Global 2000: World's Best Employers listing.
How the Company Appreciates You
- Competitive compensation
- Health and welfare insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement benefits
- Education Assistance
- Onsite fitness center and dining options
- Bonus opportunities and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Global Product Portfolio Manager - Data Product will lead, manage, and direct the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including engagement in the product development cycle partnering with the product teams, sales & marketing and underwriting to ensure commercial solutions are developed for scale execution.
- The specific area of responsibility for this role will be to direct the development of the market-facing data & analytics product platform.
- In this role, you will gain access to a wealth of opportunity within the company - building a strong team from within is a top priority with this firm.
- This opportunity is based in Saint Louis, Missouri, at the company’s corporate office – an exceptional office space with state-of-the-art fitness center and a variety of options for dining.
- Saint Louis offers a culture of innovation and excellence paired with historic and iconic city sights.
- With an affordable cost of living, Saint Louis is a great place to live.
- 10+ years of related experience including data and analytics, data monetization, data science, product development, and/or software engineering
- Expertise in executing data strategies that pertain to how data will be generated, collected, consumed and monetized
- Working knowledge to utilize data generated by a product to improve the product, algorithmically or otherwise
- Exposure to life, annuity, health insurance or risk management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Statistics, or related field
Tuesday, June 23, 2020