Sales and Client Support Manager
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Chesterfield, MO
- Founded in 1973, this company is a leader in the global life reinsurance industry.They deliver expert solutions in individual life reinsurance, individual living benefits reinsurance, group reinsurance, financial solutions, facultative underwriting and product development.
- The firm was recognized by Asia Insurance Review as "Life Reinsurer of the Year" at the 2018 Asia Insurance Industry Awards for the second consecutive year. The honor recognizes innovation, thought leadership, and actions to enhance the stability, security, and image of the Forbes Global 2000: World's Best Employers.
- The firm was also ranked #97 among 500 companies in the Forbes 2018 Global 2000: World's Best Employers listing.
How the Company Appreciates You
- Competitive compensation
- Health and welfare insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement benefits
- Bonus opportunities
The Sales and Client Support Manager will…
- Provide central coordination, support and management of Business Development activities for the company’s Business Development leadership and lines of business leads.
- Provide market research and feasibility studies to analyze the viability of alternative business opportunities.
- Produce needs analyses, sales proposals; coordinate marketing seminars, and maintains sales database.
- Work directly with the Executive Director of Sales and Client Support to build, operationalize and maintain the sales and client support function for the company.
- This opportunity is based at the corporate office in Saint Louis, Missouri.
- Saint Louis offers a culture of innovation and excellence paired with historic and iconic city/sites.
- With an affordable cost of living, Saint Louis is a great place to live.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, with emphasis in marketing or finance, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in business development and insurance.
- Progress towards MBA, FLMI or CLU preferred.
- Familiarity with the US Life insurance and reinsurance markets.
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
Friday, May 10, 2019