Sr. Technology Architect-Salesforce
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Chicago, IL
Work for one of the most dynamic health insurance companies in the industry - one who truly values their employees and believes in growing from within!
- Since its establishment in Illinois in 1936, the company has grown to be the largest and most experienced health insurance company in the state, providing more than 8.1 million members with comprehensive and affordable health plans.
- As an innovative leader in the health insurance industry, the company has pioneered many ways to move the health care system from one based on fee-for-service – or volume – to one that pays for value and quality outcomes.
- At its core, the company is about respect—for their members, their community and their organization.They express this respect by reimagining what’s possible, across all disciplines and at all levels. They are a company that welcomes great ideas, with the strength to create genuine, meaningful change.
How the Company appreciates You
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 7 paid Holidays, 18 days of Paid Time Off, 3 Diversity days
- Pension and 401(k) with company match
- Life, Dependent Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care
- Health and Wellness Rewards programs
- 100% paid Parental Leave
- Onsite Fitness Center and Cafeteria
- Discounted parking or shuttle service
Your Role with the Company
- As a member of the Enterprise Architecture Services team, the Sr. Technology Architect - Salesforce will be at the forefront of systems architecture definition and implementation (including applications, data, and technology domains) for one or more business technology portfolios.
- This role will enable business processes with new and innovative ways to deliver services and value to customers.
- The Sr. Technology Architect-Salesforce will translate business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large, complex IT solutions.
- Located in the heart of Chicago where you can feel the pulse and energy of the city.
- Chicago is rich in history, arts and cultural diversity.
- The office is within walking distance to restaurants and Millennium Park.
- 10+ years of technical experience in multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments including 4 years of technology architecture experience.
- Expertise with Salesforce.
- Working knowledge of more than one programming language and has broad fundamentals in the application, data, and integration technologies.
- Exposure to large program architectures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience.
Monday, October 21, 2019