Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Gays Mills, WI
Join a family-centric company where your contributions are recognized.
- For 25 years, this firm has forged a place in the HVAC/R industry establishing an area of expertise in advanced sensor technology for HVAC & R applications.
- They are a premier sensor manufacturer for HVAC/R specializing in sensors for temperature, humidity, pressure, wireless and air quality monitoring.
- Their team is located throughout the continental US, Canada, the UK, and Germany and serve customers around the globe in over 40 countries.
- This firm has been recognized for their products as a Finalist in the 2019 AHR Expo Innovation Awards.
How The Company Appreciates You
- Health and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Disability and life insurance benefits
- Paid time off after 90 days of employment
- Onsite gym facility
- Family-centric company with exceptional work-life balance
The Role You will Play
- The Firmware Engineer is responsible for creating detailed and innovative firmware requirements; developing and administering project plans; programming, testing, documenting and deploying firmware.
- This role will program firmware using creative problem-solving and innovation.
- The Firmware Engineer is also responsible for the development of end-user guides, training, and long-term maintenance.
- Manages user support and feedback by analyzing and resolving firmware programming errors and failures.
- The firm is based in southwest Wisconsin centrally located between La Crosse, Madison, and Dubuque.
- Surrounded by orchards and nestled along rivers, this location is perfect for enjoying the serenity of the outdoors and wildlife.
- This community also offers a lower cost of living.
- 3+ years’ embedded programming training/experience
- Expertise in developing software in C, C++, or other selected languages
- Exposure to basic engineering to improve products
- Working knowledge of relational databases and database management
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline
Tuesday, March 24, 2020