IT Process Design and Governance Consultant
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Chicago, IL
- Since its establishment in Illinois in 1936, the company has grown to be the largest and most experienced health insurance company in the state, providing more than 8.1 million members with comprehensive and affordable health plans.
- As an innovative leader in the health insurance industry, the company has pioneered many ways to move the health care system from one based on fee-for-service – or volume – to one that pays for value and quality outcomes.
- At its core, the company is about respect—for their members, their community and their organization.They express this respect by reimagining what’s possible, across all disciplines and at all levels. They are a company that welcomes great ideas, with the strength to create genuine, meaningful change.
How the Company appreciates You
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 10 paid holidays, 15 days of Paid Time Off and option to buy another week of PTO
- Pension and 401(k) with company match
- Life, Dependent Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care
- Health and Wellness Rewards programs
- 100% paid Parental Leave
- Onsite Fitness Center and Cafeteria
- Discounted parking or shuttle service
Your Role with the Company
- In this role, you will assist with leading the team with all departmental short-term and long-term planning and assist the leadership team on executing the business plan, strategies, analytics and data needs for the department.
- This role is entrusted with working in enterprise areas to ensure there is alignment; create insights and analytics in support of the department; and analyze complex problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide strategic insight to decision-makers.
- This role is responsible for developing, enhancing and optimizing PMO standards, tools, and methodologies as well as creating department and enterprise level reports to manage and drive project performance and quality management.
- Located in the heart of Chicago where you can feel the pulse and energy of the city.
- Chicago is rich in history, arts and cultural diversity.
- The office is within walking distance to restaurants and Millennium Park.
- Expertise in managing program or project portfolios for a broad range of organizations and/or functions.
- Exposure to project management lifecycle and Software Development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Working knowledge of Clarity PPM tool and/or other similar tools.
- Six Sigma and/or Lean experience and/or PMP certified.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience, or 9 years work experience.
Wednesday, October 16, 2019