Senior Actuarial Assistant
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Saint Louis, MO
- Since its establishment over 45 years ago, this company has become a leader in the global life reinsurance industry. They deliver expert solutions in individual life reinsurance, individual living benefits reinsurance, group reinsurance, financial solutions and more.
- The firm was recognized by the Asia Insurance Review as "Life Reinsurer of the Year" at the 2018 Asia Insurance Industry Awards for the second consecutive year.
- The firm was also ranked #97 among 500 companies in the Forbes 2018 Global 2000: World's Best Employers listing.
How the Company Appreciates You
- Competitive compensation
- Health and welfare insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Onsite fitness center and dining options
- Bonus opportunities and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Senior Actuarial Assistant performs valuation/financial reporting and analysis for the EMEA Division of the company.
- This role contributes to the maintenance and enhancement of the financial forecasting infrastructure and analytic foundation by developing/maintaining actuarial data, assumptions, models and processes used not only for valuation, but also to support unbiased planning, reporting, economic capital refinement, embedded value calculation, capital planning, cash flow testing, and other such uses.
- In this role, you will gain access to a wealth of opportunity within the company - building a strong team from within is a top priority with this firm.
- This opportunity is based in Saint Louis, Missouri, at the company’s corporate office – an exceptional office space with state-of-the-art fitness center and a variety of onsite dining options.
- Saint Louis offers a culture of innovation and excellence paired with historic and iconic city sights.
- With an affordable cost of living, Saint Louis is a great place to live.
- 2+ years of actuarial experience in life insurance/reinsurance
- 5 ASA Exams
- Working knowledge of PC and technical skills, including database applications (Access, Oracle, SQL or equivalent technology), spreadsheets, statistical programs and actuarial software (MoSes, Prophet, AXIS, or equivalent)
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills partnered with advanced investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills demonstrating ability to share and impart knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Finance, Actuarial Sciences, Statistics or related field
Thursday, September 24, 2020