Project Manager (P.E.) - Aviation/Airports
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Longview, TX
Project Manager (P.E.) – Aviation/Airports
Kalos Consulting, Inc. – Longview, Texas
- Consulting engineering and architectural firm founded in 1978 in Longview, Texas.
- Over 150 employees in 9 offices throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma.
- Winner of the top 100 Best Companies to work for in Texas 5 years in a row.
- Ranked among the best design firms in Texas and Louisiana for the 6th year in a row by the Engineering News-Record (ENR).
Benefits and Features
- Competitive compensation
- Industry-leading performance bonuses
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid holidays; 3 weeks of PTO
- 401k with company match
- Financial planning, wellness programs, and more
- Longview, Texas
- Longview is a great community located southeast of Dallas, outside the hustle and bustle of metropolitan traffic.
- Outdoor recreation in Longview is plentiful.
- This position could also be based out of Tyler, Texas; or Shreveport, Louisiana.
- The Project Manager (P.E.) is responsible for producing and managing a wide variety of airfield improvement projects.From taxiways to terminals buildings, your contributions to award-winning designs will be vital to the growing aviation industry.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent experience
- Expertise in civil engineering in aviation
- 4+ years designing airport projects
- Licensed P.E. in Texas or ability to become licensed within 6 months
- Familiar with FAA Advisory Circulars and Technical Specifications
- Working knowledge of Auto CADD and engineering design software
Tuesday, February 5, 2019