Senior Assistant Actuary, Global Data and Analytics
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Saint Louis, MO
Join a growing team offering exceptional benefits
- Since its establishment over 45 years ago, this company has become a leader in the global life reinsurance industry. They deliver expert solutions in group reinsurance, individual life reinsurance, financial solutions and more.
- The firm was recognized two consecutive years by the Asia Insurance Review as "Life Reinsurer of the Year".
- The firm was also ranked #97 among 500 companies in the Forbes Global 2000: World's Best Employers listing.
How the Company Appreciates You
- Competitive compensation
- Health and welfare insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Onsite fitness center and dining options
- Bonus opportunities and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Senior Assistant Actuary, Global Data and Analytics is an actuary with an innovative curiosity to work on the Data Insights team to explore emerging datasets, collaborate with data science and commercialization teams to support data-driven opportunities.
- This role will work with various business units throughout the firm to better understand potential benefits of new data sources and solutions through exploratory analysis, creation of insights and communication of research findings.
- In this role, you will gain access to a wealth of opportunity within the company - building a strong team from within is a top priority with this firm.
- This opportunity is based in St. Louis, Missouri, at the company’s corporate office – an exceptional office space with state-of-the-art fitness center and a variety of onsite dining options.
- St. Louis offers a culture of innovation and excellence paired with historic and iconic city sights.
- With an affordable cost of living, St. Louis is a great place to live.
- ASA and 1+ FSA exams
- 4+ years of actuarial experience in life insurance/reinsurance
- Expertise in Excel (VBA), database applications (Access, Oracle, SQL or equivalent technology), statistical software, and PowerPoint
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills partnered with advanced investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills demonstrating ability to share and impart knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Finance, Actuarial Sciences, Statistics or related field
Thursday, September 10, 2020