Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Itasca, IL
It's time to join a flourishing Commercial Property and Casualty firm and expand your career!
- Together with their parent company, the firm has over 60 years of experience in the commercial finance insurance space.
- They have been recognized by the Chicago Tribune as one of Chicago’s most dynamic and industry leading businesses.
- Like its parent company, this Agency is continuing to grow – doubling their staff and doubling their revenue to written premium over $1M monthly. They are launching new products and implementing a robust marketing & sales plan.
How The Company Appreciates You
- Medical Insurance – option w/a high deductible plan and no employee premium paid
- Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA
- 401K w/Company contribution
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Fitness Center and 2-mile walking path
The Role You will Play
- The Account Manager role is critical to the Agencies Mission and Core Values of the organization.
- The role is responsible for service to our clients, working closely with both small and large insured companies to ensure activities strategically and legally fit into the overall Agency initiatives.
- From monitoring the current book of business to managing credit card responsibilities and communications as well as the creation of ad-hoc reports, this role is the hub of the highly service-oriented agency.
- This position is based at the Hamilton Lakes Complex in Itasca, Illinois. Itasca is centrally located in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, just 26 miles northwest of city.
- Itasca offers a strong sense of community where residents put a high priority on quality of life. With beautiful golf courses, a riverwalk and Caribbean Water Park it is an ideal location for families.
- Just a short drive, you can experience all the amenities Chicago offers including renowned museums, exceptional performing arts, legendary sports, plus some of the best higher education in the country.
- Licensed in Property Casualty Insurance or willingness to obtain licensure within 60 days of employment
- Minimum of 2 years of Commercial lines experience in an agency/broker environment in an Account Manager role, recommended
- Insurance certifications/courses preferred
- Proficiency with all Microsoft applications and strong aptitude in computer software
Tuesday, January 28, 2020