Actuary-Asset Liability Management
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- St. Louis, MO
Join a progressive company in the reinsurance industry that truly values and appreciates their employees!
- Since its establishment over 45 years ago, this company has become a leader in the global life reinsurance industry.They deliver expert solutions in individual life reinsurance, individual living benefits reinsurance, group reinsurance, financial solutions and more.
- The firm was recognized by the Asia Insurance Review as "Life Reinsurer of the Year" at the 2018 Asia Insurance Industry Awards for the second consecutive year.
- The firm was also ranked #97 among 500 companies in the Forbes 2018 Global 2000: World's Best Employers listing.
How the Company Appreciates You
- Competitive compensation
- Health and welfare insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement benefits
- Education Assistance
- Onsite fitness center and dining options
- Bonus opportunities and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Actuary, ALM will collaborate with the Asset Liability Management team in the implementation and coordination of a consistent, integrated ALM framework across the global organization.
- This position will support senior actuaries by developing and maintaining actuarial models used to perform asset liability management, asset modeling, and other ALM related duties.
- In this role, you will gain access to a wealth of opportunity within the company - building a strong team from within is a top priority with this firm.
- This opportunity is based in Saint Louis, Missouri, at the company’s corporate office – an exceptional office space with state-of-the-art fitness center and a variety of options for dining.
- Saint Louis offers a culture of innovation and excellence paired with historic and iconic city sights.
- With an affordable cost of living, Saint Louis is a great place to live.
- 7+ years of actuarial experience in life insurance/reinsurance
- Working knowledge of ALM / risk management or Product pricing / valuation experience
- Exposure to database applications (Access, Oracle, SQL or equivalent technology), spreadsheets, statistical programs and actuarial software (MoSes, Prophet, AXIS, or equivalent)
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills partnered with advanced investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills demonstrating ability to share and impart knowledge
- FSA Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Finance, Actuarial Sciences, Statistics or related field
Tuesday, June 23, 2020