Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Lexington, KY
Exceptional engineering team with unwavering integrity seeking a skilled Designer!
- For over 15 years, this firm has been exceeding client expectations with full service mechanical and electrical engineering. They have a long history of creative design solutions and overcoming seemingly impossible renovation challenges.
- From concept through project completion this small, full-service engineering firm partners with their clients every step of the way, offering personalized attention to every project and every client.
- Their mission is to provide attentive engineering, intelligent solutions, and technical leadership to enhance the lives of their clients and the communities they serve.
How The Company Appreciates You
- Employer paid Medical and Dental Insurance
- Profit sharing
- Retirement option with company match
- 8 holidays, vacation time, sick leave, bereavement leave
- Plus additional fringe benefits
The Role You will Play
- The Designer will report directly to the Principal engineers, working alongside them designing projects that not only meet, but exceed their client’s expectations.
- Through experience and development with the company, this role will gain increased responsibility in MEP design, project management, and client engagement.
- The Designer will be a steward of the company’s core values that encompass generosity, client education, personable service, workplace energy, people-minded and team-centric, continuous improvement, humility, and quality.
- Thinking outside the box, you will be able to flex your muscles in this role and build onto your experience as you design and consult with top clients in the area.
- This role is based in Lexington, Kentucky. Lexington is the horse capital of the world, surrounded by thoroughbreds and green pastures.
- Lexington is the perfect blend of the small-town lifestyle with urban amenities and is rich in culture.
- Lexington’s economy is thriving and best of all, Lexington offers a low cost of living.
- 2+ years’ experience in mechanical design, plumbing design or electrical design
- 2+ years’ experience with AutoCAD
- Revit design experience required
- Strong administrative skills
Friday, January 24, 2020