Financial BI Technical Specialist/Oracle Report Developer
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Chicago, IL
- Since its establishment in Illinois in 1936, the company has grown to be the largest and most experienced health insurance company in the state, providing more than 8.1 million members with comprehensive and affordable health plans.
- As an innovative leader in the health insurance industry, the company has pioneered many ways to move the health care system from one based on fee-for-service – or volume – to one that pays for value and quality outcomes.
- At its core, the company is about respect—for their members, their community and their organization.They express this respect by reimagining what’s possible, across all disciplines and at all levels. They are a company that welcomes great ideas, with the strength to create genuine, meaningful change.
How the Company appreciates You
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 10 paid holidays, 15 days of Paid Time Off and option to buy another week of PTO
- Pension and 401(k) with company match
- Life, Dependent Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care
- Health and Wellness Rewards programs
- 100% paid Parental Leave
- Onsite Fitness Center and Cafeteria
- Discounted parking or shuttle service
Your Role with the Company
- This role assists in the design and implementation of financial and management reporting and analytics portfolio(s) used to drive strategic and operational decision making. It will closely partner with Finance and Actuarial teams to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of reporting processes reduce risks and redundancy while improving timeliness, quality, and delivery.
- The Financial BI Technical Specialist oversees the team’s alignment of business intelligence strategy and framework, consisting of a standard set of business drivers and KPIs, to gain insights into financial business operations through data retrieval, analysis, and reporting.
- This role is responsible for rationalization ensuring metrics are consistently defined, calculated, and accessed, and for identifying opportunities for enhanced reporting automation.
- Located in the heart of Chicago where you can feel the pulse and energy of the city.
- Chicago is rich in history, arts and cultural diversity.
- The office is within walking distance to restaurants and Millennium Park.
- Expertise in Oracle Suite of Business Intelligence Analytical Tools, BI Publisher, Financial Reporting Studio (FRS) and Smart View.
- Exposure to Project Management, strategy development, change management, and process improvement experience.
- Working knowledge of Reporting and data governance experience.
- Familiarity with Share point.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or 5+ years of experience.
Tuesday, October 8, 2019