Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Lexington, KY
Join a team where you can showcase your talent and are recognized for your contributions!
- For over 15 years, this firm has been exceeding client expectations with full service mechanical and electrical engineering. They have a long history of creative design solutions and overcoming seemingly impossible renovation challenges.
- From concept through project completion this small, full-service engineering firm partners with their clients every step of the way, offering personalized attention to every project and every client.
- Their mission is to provide attentive engineering, intelligent solutions, and technical leadership to enhance the lives of their clients and the communities they serve.
How The Company Appreciates You
- Employer paid Medical and Dental Insurance
- Profit sharing
- Retirement option with company match
- 9 holidays, vacation time, sick leave, bereavement leave
- Offering a Sign On Bonus!
The Role You will Play
- The Designer will report directly to the Principal engineers, working alongside them designing all systems within commercial building projects that not only meet, but exceed their client’s expectations.
- Through experience and development with the company, this role will gain increased responsibility in MEP design using REVIT and AutoCAD, project management, and client engagement.
- The Designer will be a steward of the company’s core values: generosity, client education, personable service, workplace energy, continuous improvement and more.
- This role is based in Lexington, Kentucky. Lexington is the horse capital of the world, surrounded by thoroughbreds and green pastures.
- Lexington is the perfect blend of the small-town lifestyle with urban amenities and is rich in culture.
- Lexington’s economy is thriving and best of all, Lexington offers a low cost of living.
- Revit or BIM design experience required.
- 2+ years’ experience in mechanical design, plumbing design or electrical design
- 2+ years’ experience with AutoCAD
- Strong time management skills
Tuesday, March 31, 2020