Product Architect Consultant
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Chicago, IL
- Since its establishment in Illinois in 1936, the company has grown to be the largest and most experienced health insurance company in the state, providing more than 8.1 million members with comprehensive and affordable health plans.
- As an innovative leader in the health insurance industry, the company has pioneered many ways to move the health care system from one based on fee-for-service – or volume – to one that pays for value and quality outcomes.
- At its core, the company is about respect—for their members, their community and their organization.They express this respect by reimagining what’s possible, across all disciplines and at all levels. They are a company that welcomes great ideas, with the strength to create genuine, meaningful change.
How the Company appreciates You
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 10 paid holidays, 15 days of Paid Time Off and option to buy another week of PTO
- Pension and 401(k) with company match
- Life, Dependent Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care
- Health and Wellness Rewards programs
- 100% paid Parental Leave
- Onsite Fitness Center and Cafeteria
- Discounted parking or shuttle service
Your Role with the Company
- In this role, you be responsible for collaborating with Solution Engineering, Infrastructure Operation, and Infrastructure Services Management teams in the design, architect and build of infrastructure solutions/blueprints for area of responsibilities.
- This role will lead the design, architect and build of respectable patterns to improve middleware and messaging infrastructure as well as developing deployment times.
- In addition, this role leads the life cycle management for the technology area of responsibility; transition knowledge to infrastructure operations; and lead level 3 support for area of responsibility if required.
- Located in the heart of Chicago where you can feel the pulse and energy of the city.
- Chicago is rich in history, arts and cultural diversity.
- The office is within walking distance to restaurants and Millennium Park.
- Expertise in designing, architecting and governing in middleware and messaging infrastructure and application integrations.
- 8 years over IT infrastructure & Operations management and/or leadership.
- Exposure to cloud environment design, configuration and implementation.
- Working knowledge of application integration design and configuration and automation scripting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
Wednesday, October 16, 2019