Actuary Recruiter and Team Lead (Remote)
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Geneva, IL
Kalos Consulting is a consulting firm specializing in engineering, actuary and software developer recruitment and is seeking an Executive Search Recruiter to join our team just outside Chicago, IL. Kalos Consulting is a young and vibrant company headed by a seasoned director and is fast expanding.
We are looking for dynamic and entrepreneurial thinkers who can work independently and will contribute to a relaxed team atmosphere. The Executive Actuarial Recruiter must have at least two years’ experience in recruiting and has potential for growth into management, as well as accelerating opportunities for rewarding financial benefits. There is potential to have a strategic leadership role in growing this department.
- Develop relationships with new clients and existing clients.
- Educate yourself on the clients needs and wants to determine an effective recruiting strategy.
- Develop and execute a recruiting strategy to uncover the most-qualified candidates.
- Identify, pursue and engage top talent for each search.
- Conduct confidential interviews and present qualified candidates.
- Create weekly search updates for clients and participate in regular update calls and client meetings.
- Manage the expectations of a variety of stakeholders in a concise, professional manner.
- Continuously update and detail candidate records in CRM/ATS System.
Recruiting is a relational-centric business. Below are some of the key aspects of the most successful team members.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in recruiting, sales, consulting, marketing or related industries.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with drive and desire to succeed. A powerful sense of ownership.
- Results driven, strong sense of urgency and natural curiosity.
- Willingness to invest time to ensure success.
- Driven to make a positive impact in the lives of others.
- Polished and professional oral and written communication skills.
- Relationship builder.
- Capable of effectively presenting information in a consultative manner.
- Desire to maximize, gain control over their earning potential.
- LOVE that their income is tied to their work ethic & performance.
- Comfortable being uncomfortable and overcoming objections.
- Competitive, persistent, and possess GRIT.
- Superior organizational/multi-tasking capabilities.
Why would you enjoy working here?
- Fun work atmosphere and company culture
- Remote position
- Continued training and career advancement
- Chance to interact with all sorts of people and business'
- Rare exposure to be involved in various sales, marketing and recruiting aspects
- For the right candidate could have leadership and autonomy over growing their department.
- Research, technology and finances invested into recruitment department
This is a remote draw + very robust commission position. There will be monthly staff meetings in our co-work space in Geneva, IL.
Thursday, May 7, 2020