Electronic Design Engineer
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Southwest, WI
Exceptional family-centric company who recognizes individual contributions is seeking electronic design expertise!
- For over 25 years, our client has forged a place in the HVAC/R industry establishing an area of expertise in advanced sensor technology for HVAC & R applications.
- They are a premier sensor manufacturer for HVAC/R specializing in sensors for temperature, humidity, pressure, wireless and air quality monitoring.
- Their team is located throughout the continental US, Canada, the UK, and Germany and serve customers around the globe in over 40 countries.
- This firm has been recognized for their products as a Finalist in the AHR Expo Innovation Awards.
How The Company Appreciates You
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Disability and life insurance benefits
- Paid time off after 90 days of employment
- Onsite gym facility
- Family-centric company with exceptional work-life balance and family events
The Role You Will Play
- The Electronics Design Engineer (EDE) is responsible for problem resolution in the development of products which exceed customer expectations.
- This role is entrusted with all phases of embedded hardware design including technical analysis of product requirements, recommendation of design alternatives, functional specifications, schematic design, PCB layout, hardware debug, and hardware verification testing.
- The Electronic Design Engineer will ensure product is released to manufacturing on schedule, at cost target and with great quality.
- The firm is based in southwest Wisconsin centrally located between La Crosse, Madison, and Dubuque.
- Escape the crowded streets of the larger cities and settle into a small town where you can surround yourself in the serenity of crystal clear trout streams and encounter a wonderful mix of orchards, vineyards, rural diners, and unique shops.
- With a low cost of living, annual festivals, and abundant outdoor recreation during every season of the year, this is an ideal community for any outdoor enthusiast and family. Did we mention the trout fishing!?
- 2+ years of experience designing analog and digital circuitry
- Expertise in typical electronics lab and testing equipment including troubleshooting and debugging as well as rework and repair electronic assemblies
- Demonstrated knowledge of programming languages and wireless technologies as well as technical writing
- Familiarity with HVAC/R Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering; Masters preferred
Thursday, February 18, 2021