Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- London, London, United Kingdom
- Preeminent reinsurance firm, very well established
- Consolidated assets of $50B+
- Recognized by international industry institutions as “Life Reinsurer of the Year”
- Has an incredibly low turnover rate
Benefits and Features
- Skill building: this firm encourages personal & professional growth through ongoing training & skills development
- Very collaborative and challenging environment
- Work/life balance: family friendly culture and flexible work arrangements
- Career growth: Performance based compensation & competitive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
The Role they will Play
- Develop and enhance statistical models for the applications in insurance industry, including mortality, morbidity, etc.
- Strong individual contributor, can work independently without much need for guidance.
- Need to be very hands-on, needs to know how the models are built and how they work.
- Serve as a client contact/consultant either internally or externally, serving as a subject matter expert.
- Actively participate in other research-related initiatives.
- London!! An incredibly diverse city with vast food scene, diverse cultural activities.
- The ability to hop on a plane and spend the weekend in a different country.
- Tons of history, museums, iconic landmarks, broadway...one can never get bored in London!
Desired Background Profile:
- You must have 6+ years of experience doing statistical modelling out of the insurance industry
- Experience leading business connectivity initiatives, teams and projects.
- Strong experience in R, familiar with other packages including SAS, MATLAB, Python, SQL, etc.
- Masters or PHD in Statistics, Actuarial Science, Business, Finance, Economics or related field
Wednesday, March 20, 2019