Cloud Data Architect
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Saint Louis, MO
Exciting opportunity in a thriving company that values and appreciates their employees while acknowledging their contributions!
- Serving their industry for over 45 years, this company is a leader in global life reinsurance. They deliver expert solutions in individual life reinsurance, individual living benefits reinsurance, group reinsurance, financial solutions and product development.
- The firm was recognized by the Asia Insurance Review as "Life Reinsurer of the Year" at the 2018 Asia Insurance Industry Awards for the second consecutive year. The honor recognizes innovation, thought leadership, and actions to enhance the stability, security, and image of the Forbes Global 2000
- The role is inside their innovation/transformation organization, driving transformation in the insurance industry
- The firm was also ranked in the top 100 in the Forbes 2018 Global 2000: World's Best Employers listing.
How the Company Appreciates You
- Competitive compensation/PTO
- Health and welfare insurance
- Collaborative Career Development/Global Mentorship
- Retirement benefits
- Bonus opportunities
The Role You Will Play
- The Data Architect (Cloud) is Expert on Data Assets and Products
- Thought leader on Data Product design
- Innovate digitally in a traditional industry
- Technical lead on big scale data projects
- This opportunity is based at the corporate office on the west side of Saint Louis, Missouri; near the river.
- Saint Louis offers a culture of innovation and excellence paired with historic and iconic city/sites.
- With an affordable cost of living, Saint Louis is a great place to live and raise a family.
- Remote start to encourage health and wellness
- BS/BA in Computer Science or Information Systems or work experience
- Collaborative & Consultative thought leader/communicator
- Cloud services knowledge
- Database architecture, structure/unstructure, and big data processing pipelines
- AWS or GCP infrastructure in big data and application development
- Experience with Python or Scala & Apache or Hadoop
- Experience with AWS infrastructure automation
- Conceptual Logical model gen and frameworks
Monday, July 27, 2020