Test Engineer - Manufacturing Engineer
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Southwest, WI
Exceptional family-centric company who values individual contributions is seeking Test Engineer talent!
- For over 25 years, our client has forged a place in the HVAC/R industry establishing an area of expertise in advanced sensor technology for HVAC & R applications.
- They are a premier sensor manufacturer for HVAC/R specializing in sensors for temperature, humidity, pressure, wireless and air quality monitoring.
- Their team is located throughout the continental US, Canada, the UK, and Germany and serve customers around the globe in over 40 countries.
- This firm has been recognized for their products as a Finalist in the AHR Expo Innovation Awards.
How The Company Appreciates You
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Disability and life insurance benefits
- Paid time off after 90 days of employment
- Onsite gym facility
- Family-centric company with exceptional work-life balance and family events
The Role You will Play
- The Test Engineer – Manufacturing Engineer works with current text fixtures on the Manufacturing floor to ensure continued accuracy and quality.
- This position is entrusted with product verification with a particular emphasis on products currently on manufacturing floor and designing production test systems as needed.
- The Test Engineer – Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for technical analysis of product requirements, analysis of test results, hardware/firmware debugging, and hardware verification testing, while ensuring great quality.
- The firm is based in southwest Wisconsin centrally located between La Crosse, Madison, and Dubuque.
- Escape the crowded streets of the larger cities and settle into a small town where you can surround yourself in the serenity of crystal clear trout streams and encounter a wonderful mix of orchards, vineyards, rural diners, and unique shops.
- With a low cost of living, annual festivals, and abundant outdoor recreation during every season of the year, this is an ideal community for any outdoor enthusiast and family. Did we mention the trout fishing!?
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing engineering
- Expertise in LabView as well as using test equipment such as oscilloscopes, multi-meters, function generators, and programmable power supplies
- Working knowledge of analog, digital, and power circuitry
- Demonstrated experience in the mechanical design of functional test equipment
- Familiarity and training in HVAC/R
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering Technology
Thursday, February 18, 2021