App Developer (with web developer skills) & Consultant
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Remote, Within U.S.
- Christian-based company founded to bring forth an idea birthed over ten years ago, to be a resource to help others in their journey with God.
How The Company Appreciates You
- Exceptional work-life balance
- Positive team atmosphere
- Opportunity to flex creative muscles
- Spiritual connections
The Role You will Play
- We are looking for a brilliant mind with a high level of integrity. This individual will be helping to advise on the best technologies to build an app that is available on android and IOS.
- The App/Web Developer will focus on the creation, implementation and maintenance of a mobile App. You will also tie that app into the current web-based tool, updating to work with new mobile app. Simply put – it is a web and mobile interactive private space to connect with God’s voice.
- Utilizing current technology, you will develop a mobile app to accompany an existing website, continuing to build upon the concept of a unique storehouse for God’s followers, based on notes and highlights they receive and choose to save. Further, the app will help build a story and testimony for one’s relationship with God through notes they create and help guide in their spiritual journey.
- Your creativity and passion in helping others will be fully engaged in this development role.
- Make adjustments and modifications to an existing website.
- Enjoy the comforts of home when working remotely in this role. Contractors should be based in United States as travel may be requested at times.
- Successfully built a native app previously
- Expertise in App and Web development with the ability to integrate both
- Exceptional client engagement and communication skills partnered with strong time management skills
- Possess a faithful heart and comfort within a Christian environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Tuesday, July 7, 2020