Sr. Technology Architect
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Chicago, IL
Work for one of the most dynamic health insurance companies in the industry - one who truly values their employees and believes in growing from within!
- As an award-winning and innovative leader in the insurance industry, this company has pioneered many ways to move the health care system to focus on value and quality outcomes for their customers.
- The health care industry continues to transform rapidly, and this team is at the forefront of technology to conceive, develop and deliver impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for their members.
- Working together, the team comes to work every day to make a difference and deliver the highest quality and best solutions to their members.They embrace new and innovative ideas, with the strength to create genuine, meaningful change.
How the Company Appreciates You
- Pension and 401(k) with company match
- Medical and Dental insurance; Life, Dependent Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-term Disability
- 10 paid holidays, 15 days of Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care
- 100% paid Parental Leave
- Health and Wellness Rewards programs, bonus opportunities, and more
Your Role with the Company
The Sr. Technology Architect is a member of the Enterprise Architecture Services – Information Architecture team and is responsible to drive optimal data architecture that efficiently and effectively presents an integrated view of enterprise data for both operational and analytical business processes.This role will also serve as a leader guiding on data architecture decisions and solutions to project teams.
- This position is based in Richardson, Texas; or Chicago, Illinois.
- Richardson is located northeast of Dallas, close enough to enjoy all the delights of city life.
- The area offers a perfect blend of a strong economy with a collection of arts, cultural assets, parks and entertainment.
- 10+ years of technical experience in multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Expertise in the creation of data policies, standards, reference patterns around various data integration and data consumption capabilities.
- Working knowledge of ETL, SQL, Hadoop (Spark, Kafka, Hive, Hbase) and BI tools, plus next generation data platforms.
- Exposure to Cloud strategies with a focus on delivering data platform capabilities.
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Business Management, Programming, Economics, Engineering, or a related discipline.
Thursday, January 2, 2020